The trade mark license is a document that is issued by the trademark owner to the licensee. It grants the licensee the right to use and exploit a particular trademark. The trade mark license can be issued for an unlimited period of time or for a specific period of time.
1) Protects your company’s brand
2) Allows you to expand your business without having to spend money on developing your own trademarks
3) Gives you access to exclusive products and services
4) Allows you to sell branded products under your own name
5) Provides legal protection against copyright infringement
What is the Difference Between a Trademark and a Patent?
A trademark is a word, phrase, symbol, or design that identifies the source of goods or services. A patent is a government-granted right to exclude others from using an invention for up to 20 years, to make, use, offer to sell, and import the invention.
How to Use a Trade Mark License in Conjunction with Patents
Trade mark licensing is a type of licence that is used to protect trade marks.
The first step in the process of trade mark licensing is to find out what the laws are in your country. For example, some countries allow you to use a trade mark without having to license it while others do not allow it at all.
Some countries require you to apply for a trademark licence before using the trademark in that country. This is because they have different laws and regulations than other countries. To Obtain trade mark licence Sydney you can contact us.
Which Type of Trade Mark License Should I Get?
The different types of trade mark licenses that you can apply for are:
– Exclusive License: the owner of the trade mark grants an exclusive license to use the trade mark to one party.
– Non-Exclusive License: the owner of the trade mark grants a non-exclusive license to use the trade mark to one or more parties.
– Licence Agreement: this is a licence granted by one party to another, which is not automatically granted by law and so needs to be agreed upon in writing.
– Trade Mark Assignment: this occurs when a trade mark is transferred from its current owner (assignor) to another person or entity (assignee).
Trade marks can be registered in Australia through IP Australia, with costs dependent on which type of application form
Why Hire an Attorney for Your Trade Mark Application
Trade marks are a form of intellectual property that give you exclusive rights to a name, design or logo that distinguishes your goods and services from those of others. It is important to protect your trade mark because it can be the key to success for your business.
The process of registering a trade mark is not difficult. But it does require some time and effort on the part of the applicant. The process includes creating a trade mark, filing an application with the relevant government agency, and waiting for approval before you can start using it.
If you hire an attorney for your trade mark application, they will guide you through the process. So that you don’t make any mistakes along the way. They will also provide valuable advice on how protect your new trade.