REET 2022, the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers, is now open for applications. This is an excellent chance for any applicant interested in a career in the field of education. Every year, the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (BSER) holds this test for teachers at the primary (Classes I to V) and secondary levels (Classes VI to VIII).
This year, REET 2022 registrations will be open from 18th April through 18th May 2022. Before registering for this test, all applicants should read the entire list of eligibility conditions to ensure their application is not denied.
Although the official announcement has not yet been issued for REET 2022, you can review the predicted REET eligibility requirements before submitting your online application.
Eligibility Criteria for REET 2022
Before taking any exam, it is critical that you first review the precise eligibility requirements for the positions. Continue reading to learn about the REET 2022 eligibility standards for instructors, such as the age restrictions, essential educational qualifications, etc. The authorised REET notification specifies the REET eligibility criteria.
|Maximum age||No maximum age limit|
|Educational qualifications||As per the level of examination – Level I or Level II|
|Prior experience||No prior experience required|
|Maximum number of attempts||Nil|
|Mode of examination||Pen and paper|
REET 2022 qualifying requirements are organised into three primary categories:
- Educational qualifications: The following are the minimum eligibility criteria for both Level I and II examinations in terms of educational qualification:
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks or appearing in the final year of a 2-year diploma in Elementary education.
- Graduated or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Age limit: BSER does not specify a minimum or maximum age restriction for the REET 2022 test. As a result, applicants of any age group who meet the other qualifying conditions can apply.
- Nationality criteria: In addition to the age restriction and academic level, the REET 2022 qualifying requirements include nationality. The applicant must be a citizen of India. Any overseas applicant or those with the nationality of other countries shall be ineligible for these eligibility tests.
REET 2022 Notification
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has announced the official announcement for the REET 2022 Exam for Primary and Upper Primary Teachers on April 12th, 2022. The Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) will be held on July 23rd and 24th, 2022. Candidates who are interested in the next REET test may review the REET 2022 announcement.
According to the REET Exam Notification posted on April 12, 2022, the online registration procedure for the REET Exam 2022 will commence on April 18, 2022. The online registration window will be open until May 18th, 2022.
The REET Exam Selection Procedure
The REET test is divided into two parts for the selection of teachers in Rajasthan schools. Written and personal interviews are the steps. The REET Level 1 & Level 2 Written Stage involves an offline test. To be qualified for the next round of the selection process, the candidate must get the minimum qualifying marks (as determined by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education).
When applicants pass stage 1 of the REET test, they advance to the interview process, where they will meet the interviewer face to face. At this step, the interviewer asks the applicants subject-related and general class management questions to assess their knowledge, honesty, and confidence.
REET Level 1 and Level 2 are critical milestones for a candidate to demonstrate their suitability as instructors. The test requires a candidate’s concentration and attention, as well as time-bound preparation, in order for them to pass with good grades.