Today Instagram is a very popular and wonderful platform where we can share pictures and chat with friends. Instagram has more than 5 billion active users. If you are an Instagram user then you must have seen sometimes Instagram login problems. If your answer is yes then don’t worry we are here for you. This article is only for you. In this article, we will discuss why Instagram login problems and how to fix them. So let’s move on to our topic. If you want to learn about How to Get Verified on Instagram then click this link.
Basic reasons for Instagram login problem
When you log in to your Instagram account and then Instagram says there is a problem logging in it means it has detected a doubtful login to your account. You will have to try another method to log in. There are several problems why you are not able to log in to your account. This is because your internet speed is slow or your Instagram servers are unreachable. But have you ever wondered why this problem actually comes? So these are some major problems why you are not able to log in to your account.
1. You have to check your log in inputs
Firstly, let’s start with the most basic problem. when you enter your account information then you confirm your password or username? if you do not check and log in to your account with the wrong information. So this problem will appear to you and indicate to you your account information is incorrect. In this problem, you have to check your information, and the problem is rapidly resolved.
2. You have to check input for password
Previously, check the password thoroughly. And go to your Instagram login section. Don’t you write additional letters in it? Do not use lowercase and uppercase. it is demanding to enter a single character in your password. once again enter your password more sharply.
3. Delete the auto-filled
Assume you have enabled the autofill feature on your device and it saves your password and username incorrectly. So in this case you may have problems logging into your account. So you can fix this problem by disabling the autofill feature on your device or deleting the inputs and rewriting it.
4. Recheck Username or password
You have a look at your entered username. Sometimes it is possible to write letters or put an extra space in words. So both password and username options, you can solve this issue by rewriting the items.
How to Solve Instagram Login Problem
If you have tried the above methods and you are still not able to log in then these are Some other methods how to fix these problems:
1. Rewrite Instagram Username
If you entered the wrong username and password. so in this case you are not able to login into your account. If your password is correct or your username is wrong, I think you forgot your username. Here are some points to rewrite your forgotten username.
- Open your device and log in to the email that you have registered on your Instagram account.
- Then search for Instagram in the inbox section of your email.
- Now you look for the first email sent by Instagram to create a new account.
- Then you find your username in this email.
- If you have deleted the mail, there is another way to log in to Instagram without a username. Using the phone number with which you registered with Instagram is also effective.
- If you can log in to your Instagram account successfully with this information, you save your username in the profile section and save it for the next time logins.
2. Reset Instagram Password
In the above points, we already learned about how to rewrite your Instagram username. Now here we will learn how to reset your Instagram passwords. There are some points to reset your forgotten password.
- Open your Instagram account app on your device.
- Now the login screen will appear, and click on“Get help with signing in” on Android or “forgot password”.
- Then type your username or email address for the account you forgot your password.
- Then tap on the Next.
- If your password is reset then Instagram will send an email to inform you. Your password has been changed successfully.
3. Login with SMS on Instagram
Suppose you have not received your email and you are again not able to access it. So this method should help to reset the Instagram password or solve the problem of logging in to Instagram. But this method will work only when you have registered your account with your phone number. There are some points to login in to Instagram with SMS.
- Open your Instagram app on your device.
- Now, Tap on “get help with signing” on Android or “forgot password”.
- In the next, you will see two options reset your password with a mobile number or username.
- Now click on the mobile option and wait for the SMS.
- There are two methods: the first six-digit code or second direct login link will be sent to you from Instagram via SMS. In both methods, you have to open the SMS and log in to your Instagram account.
- Now you can go to the change password page and choose a new password.
4. Check your Instagram Server
In above we already discussed, sometimes the problem of logging in to Instagram is due to the central servers of the application. In this case, you can find where the problem comes from and why. To understand or find this issue you have to open your browser and open your Instagram account on it and wait to see if Instagram loads or not.
In this method, You can also use the Downdetector website. It is a website for checking the status of all apps servers that send details in real-time. On this website, you can get complete details about the status of the Instagram app even in the last 24 hours.
5. Restart and Update your Instagram App
This is another main reason for the Instagram Login Problem. In this method, if you are using an old version app it causes bugs, cache, or glitches in the app or browser it will affect your whole device so update your old version and enjoy new features.
Read More:- Is It Safe to Use a Smartphone That Doesn’t Get Security Updates Anymore?
In this article, we learned about how to solve Instagram login problems in some easy ways. If you ever come across these problems, you have learned to handle them easily. I hope this article helped you to solve these Instagram login problems. if you do not understand any points, please comment we will take quick action on it and solve your problem as soon as possible.