Are you looking for ways to perform GoDaddy Email login? You are at the right place. This article covers three simple methods of logging into your GoDaddy account.
GoDaddy is an extensive platform for web development purposes. It provides you with all, from domain names to web design and hosting services. Besides, it stands as a credible name when it comes to the hosting of web apps. But, there is much more to it than mere hosting.
According to research by Enlyft, 61.3% of the companies make use of GoDaddy Email for their hosting services. It marks a clear distinction of the significance of this platform in today’s market.
So, let’s proceed to the methods of GoDaddy Email login. By the end of this article, you will have a step-by-step guide to do so. Let’s get started.
GoDaddy Email Login via GoDaddy Website
It’s the simplest and most common of all. This method deals with the log-in via the official website of GoDaddy. To do so, there are simple to follow steps.
GoDaddy Email Login via Username
- Navigate to their official website: https://pk.godaddy.com/
- From the top right corner, click on Sign in.
- Select Sign In from the drop-down below the heading of Registered Users.
- It will take you to the sign-in page.
- Enter the Username and Password you selected during the time of registration.
- Click on Sign In.
- Viola, you are done!
You can also check the box saying Keep me signed in on this device if you want to avoid the sign-in process for the particular device every time.
GoDaddy Email Login via Google
You can directly login using your Google mail as well to lessen these steps.
- Click on Google from the Sign In form below the Sign In button.
- Select the email from the list of your google mails that you used for GoDaddy account registration.
- If the email is correct, then GoDaddy will take you to the dashboard.
If you are logging in via the google id for the first time, you will receive a prompt to link the accounts. To move ahead, follow these steps:
- Click on Link My Account.
- Enter your GoDaddy Sign In credentials with that email as username.
- Click on the Link.
- It will successfully link your account. From next time, you will only need to enter the password by selecting the option of Sign in via Google.
GoDaddy Email Login via Facebook
Same as that of Google, you can perform GoDaddy email login via Facebook as well.
- Click on Facebook from the Sign In form.
- Give access permission to GoDaddy to your Facebook account.
- Ta-da, it’s done.
So, it was all about the first method. Let’s move on to the second.
GoDaddy Email Login via MS Office 365
GoDaddy also allows you to perform login using Microsoft 365. It is possible in 5 simple steps. Let’s do it:
- Navigate to the website: https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365
- Enter the email you chose at the time of registration.
- Enter your password.
- Hit Sign In.
- And, you are done.
You can mark the checkbox of Keep me signed in on this device to avoid login proceedings every single time.
However, one thing is to be considered here that the GoDaddy Email Login via MS Office 365 can be made only if you hold an MS Office 365 account relevant to that email.
GoDaddy Email Login via Webmail
GoDaddy workspace webmail is an amazing and professional feature. Workspace webmail is having the email address relevant to your business’s domain name. It benefits an individual by incrementing the level of credibility and professionalism in the minds of their customers.
In case you are not aware of the steps to create the GoDaddy webmail, you can visit the section Steps to Create your GoDaddy Webmail Account before moving ahead with the particular category.
So, how to perform GoDaddy Login via webmail? Here are the steps:
- Navigate to this link for the webmail login form: https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass
- Enter the email of your GoDaddy account.
- Enter your password.
- Click on Sign In.
You can utilize the check box to avail the functionality discussed before in the article.
Steps to Create your GoDaddy Webmail Account
You can create your webmail account at the time of domain setup. Following are the detailed steps of how to create one:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- From your dashboard, click on My Products from the left.
- Navigate to the domain you want to set up the webmail of.
- Click on the three dots present at the top right corner of the domain block.
- Select Set Up Email from the drop-down.
- Select your pricing plan.
- GoDaddy will display a list of all the available emails you can choose from. Choose the one you find suitable.
- After that select the domain name.
- Enter the password.
- Hit Create. And it’s done.
- However, to confirm that it has been created and linked properly, you will receive a confirmation email.
- By clicking Next, you can access the GoDaddy Webmail login page.
Updating and Resetting Passwords of GoDaddy Account
Since many users face the issue of forgetting their passwords, this section covers the steps of how to recover your password. Also, as per security measures, it’s advised to update your GoDaddy account password frequently. So, we will discuss both of these:
Resetting GoDaddy Account’s Password
To reset your password, you can click on the Need to find your username or your password? Anchor text from the login form or directly navigate to this link: https://sso.godaddy.com/v1/account/reset. Ahead, follow these steps:
- Enter the email you used at the time of the account registration.
- An email will be sent to the mentioned address. Navigate to that.
- Open the link mentioned in the email.
- Enter the new password. Re-enter it.
- Hit Submit. And, that’s all.
Updating your GoDaddy Account’s Password
If you want to update your GoDaddy’s account password, the steps are simple:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account by any of the methods.
- Click on your username being displayed from the top right corner.
- Select Account Settings from the dropdown.
- Scroll down to find Login and PIN. Click on that.
- Scroll to select Password.
- Click Edit.
- Enter your current password, new password. Re-enter the new password.
- Hit Save.
This section answers the common questions you may have in your mind regards GoDaddy email login.
Why am I facing the issues in GoDaddy Email Login?
There can be numerous reasons for that. But, some of the commonly observed include you forgetting your username or password, the GoDaddy site being down, or the enabling of two-step verification. Many times, it’s the last one. Users enable the two-step verification for advanced security but either miss some of the requirements or forget the details.
In any of the cases, you can contact customer support.
What if I am not able to log in even after changing the password?
Nothing to worry about. GoDaddy is known for its customer support and its effectiveness. Simply reach out to them at the time of your ease. You can find the right number to contact relevant to your location from this link: https://pk.godaddy.com/contact-us.
Why am I not able to sign in to GoDaddy by using my Google account?
There can be two main reasons for this problem. First, you have selected the wrong Google account to login in from such as the one that’s different from the account you used for GoDaddy registration.
Second, you haven’t linked your Google account to that of GoDaddy’s. For the first time, you need to link the accounts together. If you are wondering how to do that? Navigate to Login via Google under the GoDaddy Email Login via GoDaddy Website heading.
Why am I not able to sign in to GoDaddy using MS Office 365?
The most observed reason for this issue is the unavailability of an MS Office 365 account relevant to the email used for GoDaddy registration.
How to make my GoDaddy Email account more secure?
It is necessary to take the right measures to secure your GoDaddy account. Some of the simple yet effective methods include the regular change of passwords, activating two-step verification, and enabling SSL mode on your workspace email.
As promised, this was all about the detailed guide of logging into your GoDaddy account along with the answers to your anticipated questions. You can use either of the mentioned methods such as GoDaddy email login via the official website, Microsoft 365, and webmail as per your choice.
If you have any questions that you find not being answered in the article, feel free to drop the comment, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.