Ramazan is a holy month that encourages you to reflect on your faith and concentrate on your personal development. Fasting during Ramazan is strictly for religious reasons, but it can also be used to break negative habits like overeating or consuming unhealthy meals. Consider Ramazan as an opportunity to practice self-control and serve more time for prayer and thought. If you make smart dietary choices and keep your mind on the spiritual part of the holiday, Ramazan can be a terrific time for weight loss.
“Whoever spends the nights of Ramadan in prayer out of faith and in the expectation of recompense, his prior misdeeds will be forgiven,” the Prophet SAWS remarked, according to Abu Hurayrah MALE radi-Allahu-anhu.
If you are looking for a healthy Ramazan, then Himalayan Chef Grocery Shopping in Pakistan is the best choice for you.
Let’s talk about our flours, which have amazing health benefits. Whole grains are used in all flours. Grains are the seeds of grass-like plants known as cereals. Corn, rice, and wheat are among the most common cereals. Three components make up whole-grain kernels.
- Bran: This is the outermost layer of protection. Fiber, minerals, and antioxidants can all be found in it
- Endosperm: Carbs make up the majority of the grain’s middle layer.
- Germ: Vitamins, minerals, protein, and plant chemicals make up the inner layer.
Grains are crushed by a mechanical way to make flours. Crushing is made under the supervision of experts because they are considered whole grains as long as these three components are present in their original proportions. We are providing the following range of flours to our customers:
- Diet Atta
- Whole Wheat Flour (chakki atta)
- Multigrain Flour
- Sugar Control Flour
- Barley Flour
- Corn Flour
- Bajra Flour
Here is how Himalayan Chef Grocery Shopping in Pakistan Whole Grain Flours are healthy for you.
1) Help in Weight Loss
Himalayan Chef all flours are made from whole grains which are rich in fiber. Whole grains contain all most all three types of fiber (soluble fiber, insoluble fiber, and prebiotics).
- Insoluble fiber: Functions as a scrub brush, Water, trash, cholesterol, fat, and calories are all absorbed by this scrub brush.
- Soluble fiber: Assists in the absorption of water, waste, cholesterol, fat, and calories. Fiber also causes the stomach to swell like a sponge, allowing you to burn more calories.
- Prebiotic Fiber: They support gut health by encouraging the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut, aid in the treatment of a variety of digestive issues, and even improve your immune system.
These characteristics make fiber act as bulk food, so high-density fibers may help you feel full for longer, reduce your appetite, and lose weight automatically. Pakistanis enjoy eating paratha in Sahur because it keeps them satisfied all day. So, our whole grain flours are the best choice to stay healthy with no weight gain in Ramazan.
2) Improve overall health
Himalayan Chef Whole-grain flours are good sources of dietary fiber, B vitamins, vitamin E, selenium, zinc, copper, and magnesium. They also include phytochemicals like phenolic compounds, which aid to prevent disease when mixed with vitamins and minerals.
- Minerals: They perform vital roles in our bodies, including maintaining the health of our bones, muscles, heart, and brain. Minerals are also required for enzyme and hormone synthesis.
- Vitamins: B vitamins, which are abundant in whole grain flours, play a crucial role in brain function and cellular health. They also aid in the synthesis of red blood cells and hormones.
- Antioxidants: Antioxidants and phytochemicals included in grains aim to safeguard our cells from damage caused by free radicals. They prevent us from various cancers and also aid in the reduction of inflammation.
As bran is removed from refined grains so they do not contain antioxidants and other plant chemicals that are beneficial for our health. Due to their rich nutritional content, Himalayan Chef Flours is a great choice for Ramadan to get enough energy and nutrients to improve overall health.
3) Source of protein
Grains are a wonderful source of plant-based protein and a great alternative to meat or animal products for vegetarians and vegans. Protein may help you feel full and control your hunger. Protein is also known for its fat-burning, bone-building, and muscle-building qualities. While refined flours just contain the endosperm part of the grain and provide carbs, so refined flour is defiantly not a good choice for vegetarians in terms of protein and micronutrients.
That is why whole grains are a great choice for protein-energy for vegetarians during Ramadan. They can get enough strength and nutrients at the same time without adding animal-based products to their Sahur and Iftar.
4) Reduce the Risk of Heart Diseases
Whole Grain flours are abundant in minerals like magnesium and potassium, which may benefit heart health by lowering blood pressure, which is a key risk factor for heart disease. Furthermore, the soluble fiber in grains has been demonstrated to lower triglycerides and LDL (bad) cholesterol, both of which have been linked to an increased risk of heart disease. Regularly adding cereals to your diet may help lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
On the other hand, white or refined flour increase the risk of heart disease. Consuming refined flour during Ramadan can complicate heart issues. Himalayan Chef Whole flours are beneficial for heart patients.
5) Helpful in Type-2 Diabetes
You don’t have to give up every piece of bread or pasta dish just because you have diabetes. Foods produced with grains can still be enjoyed as long as they are made with whole grains. Whole grains are high in fiber, which can help lower cholesterol and lower your risk of heart disease. Fiber slows digestion and glucose absorption, so it doesn’t spike blood sugar as quickly as refined grains. Whole grains can also aid weight management by making you feel satisfied for longer.
- Effect of Refined Flour: As previously stated, refined flour is manufactured from grain that has been processed to remove the bran and germ, leaving only the starchy endosperm to be broken into flour. When refined grains are consumed, the high carbohydrate content and lack of fiber caused by the removal of the bran and germ cause a quick rise in blood sugar.
Fasting during Ramadan is a good opportunity to lose weight, and lower bad cholesterol, and blood sugar. Adding whole grains in Sahur and Iftar during Ramadan plays a key role in regulating blood sugar and weight.
Whole grain flours have several health advantages. Eating whole-grain flour regularly may lower your risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and obesity. This is especially true if they are used to replace refined grains in your diet.
High-fiber foods like whole cereals and whole-grain flours can aid digestion, while gluten-intolerant people should prevent wheat, barley, and rye. To improve your health and lifespan, include whole cereals in your regular diet.
Whole grains are an important source of nutrients for vegans. Protein (an important macronutrient), as well as micronutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals, as well as micronutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients, are available to them.
Himalayan Chef Whole Grain Flours is a great choice for Ramazan. All our grains are produced in an organic environment and crushed in only a mechanical way to preserve all the essential nutrients.